ANNAPOLIS NEWBORN, CHILD, FAMILY, & FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER
2016 has been blessing after blessing – all because of people like you. I apologize for my absence but promise I have good reason.
And while I’ve been keeping extremely busy, we may have crossed paths without knowing.
In four short months, I have been involved, planning, and/or acknowledged in:
- Partnering with Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) in their newest campaign to build up our local community support in breastfeeding and skin to skin contact
- Curriculum building of summer photography classes in Haiti
- Accepting a new committee position with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) which allows me to expand our gifts of remembrance photography to families
- Speaking on a panel discussion during the Imaging USA convention in Atlanta, GA with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep with other professional photographers
- Published in the 2016 Stadia Vision Book
- Contributing to the 2016 Hearts of Gold Gala for Anne Arundel Medical Center/AAMC through newborn/family fine art photography
- Winning What’s Up Magazine Best Of 2016 Photography Studio along with a plethora of small businesses in Maryland
- Working with What’s Up Magazine to contribute to the SPCA of Anne Arundel County
- The Paleo Women Podcast
- Upstart Annapolis
- Newborn Photography
- Fine Art Portraits
- Family Events
- Professional photography newborn photos/pictures featured in:
- Inside Edition
I am beyond thankful for all the love and support you all have shown. I'm looking forward to represent and support our community/families much more throughout the year! - Teresa
Teresa specializes in fine-art, heirloom portraits, allowing her clients to reflect on those they love during the rush of everyday life. A graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, Teresa has been displayed in 20+ publications and is passionate about serving others through organizations such as Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep and traveling to Haiti.